Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

*Updated* Lists: Number One - Things I Hate/Fear

Here's a short list of the things I hate/fear, numbered in order of hatred. 

Lava
It's too hot! Oh my gosh why is it so hot?!

This fear undoubtedly comes from watching The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King. 
Lava is my number one fear because of its destructive abilities. Some people say, "Kate, you would never encounter lava...why should you be afraid of it?" To those people I say, "Eff you! What? I have already come into contact with lava. Don't talk about what you don't know." 

Lava contact story coming soon.

Alligators/Crocodiles
No. Just no. This thing is from my nightmares. Literally.


When I was a child, I used to watch "Sally Duvall's Bedtime Stories." There was a story about a boy who had two crocodiles living under his bed. Why? I'm not sure, it's unrealistic. But he had to lure the crocodiles out with foodstuffs so that he could get out of his bed and go about his daily business. What a hassle. 

Being Impaled


Self-explanatory: this would be a terrible, terrible occurence. 

Rape

Also self-explanatory. Consequently, this is also the reason I carry Mace with me wherever I go. 

Chalk
This disgusting substance makes me vom. I hate the texture, I hate the way it smells, I hate everything about it. When I think about it, I can taste it in my mouth and it makes me twinge and cry. I can't help but imagine using sidewalk chalk and having the concrete rip my skin open. It is a disaster.

Being on Fire 
Again, too effing hot. 

Dying Alone
Sad.

Nursing Homes
Sad.

Losing My Eyes
Horrible. How would I see? Would I have to wear eyepatches? So many unanswered questions about this one. 

Cockroaches
Eff that no way. Next Halloween? Cockroach costume? NO.


Being Mocked
I HATE MOCKERS.

Dirty Dishes
I can't stand to touch dishes that have been eaten off of. Vom central.

Unexpectedly Wet Toothbrushes
Why?! Why in the world is it wet??? I haven't brushed my teeth in 12 hours so why is it still wet?

This fear is probably due to the number of times I have threatened to put my enemies' toothbrushes in the toilet. 


1 comment:

  1. The sooner you post that lava contact story, the better. Also, have you considered hiding your tooth brush so that secret wetters can't get to it?

    ReplyDelete