Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Direction

I am debating whether I should continue transposing my Ireland experiences from my journal to this blog. First of all, it's rather painstaking and horrid. Second, it's not very interesting. I never wanted this blog to be a diary. I wanted it to be full of things like this:

I've gotten a little dark...
But instead, it seems to have turned into a dumb diary. In an effort to remedy this situation, I'm going to take a hiatus from the Ireland posts. If this is distressing to anyone, please comment.

2 comments:

  1. I am quite distressed. I want to know all about your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your adventures. Maybe you could just "highlight" your journey but don't cut out the whimsical nature, that's what makes an otherwise boring journal delightful. You're the best.

    ReplyDelete